lunes, 13 de agosto de 2012

Descarga Discografia Completa Yui (Actualizacion)

YUI



ALBUMS




 From Me To You


1. Merry·Go·Round
2. feel my soul
3. Ready to love
4. Swing of lie
5. LIFE
6. Blue wind
7. I can’t say
8. Simply white
9. Just my way
10. Tomorrow’s way
11. I know
12. TOKYO
13. Spiral & Escape


 Can’t Buy My Love



1. How crazy
2. Rolling star
3. It’s all right
4. I remember you
5. RUIDO
6. CHE.R.RY
7. Thank you My teens
8. Umbrella
9. Highway chance
10. Happy Birthday to you you
11. Winding road
12. Good-bye days
13. Why?


I Loved Yesterday



1. Laugh away
2. My Generation
3. Find me
4. No way
5. Namidairo
6. Daydreamer
7. Love is all
8. I will love you
9. We will go
10. OH YEAH
11. My friend
12. LOVE & TRUTH
13. Am I wrong?


My Short Stories



1. I’ll be
2. HELP
3. Last Train
4. Winter Hot Music
5. Jam
6. Skyline
7. Free Bird
8. I wanna be…
9. Oh My God
10. Cloudy
11. Driving today
12. Understand
13. crossroad
14. It’s happy line
15. Why me


Holidays in the Sun



1. to Mother
2. again
3. Parade
4. es.car
5. Shake My Heart
6. GLORIA
7. I do it (Stereopony self-cover)
8. Please Stay With Me
9. Summer Song
10. Cinnamon
11. Driving Happy Life
12. It’s all too much
13. Kiss me


How Crazy Your Love



1. HELLO
2. Separation
3. Get Back Home
4. Lock On
5. U-niform
6. Cooking
7. Rain
8. Good night
9. YOU
10. It's My Life
11. no Reason
12. Nobody Knows
13. Green a.live




SINGLES



It’s Happy Line


1. It’s happy line
2. I know



Feel My Soul


1. Feel My Soul
2. Free Bird
3. Why Me
4. Feel My Soul ~Instrumental~



Tomorrow’s Way


1. Tomorrow’s way
2. Last Train
3. Feel My Soul ~YUI Acoustic Version~
4. Tomorrow’s Way ~Instrumental~



Life


1. LIFE
2. Crossroad
3. Tomorrow’s Way ~YUI Acoustic Version~
4. LIFE ~Instrumental~



Tokyo


1. TOKYO
2. HELP
3. LIFE ~YUI Acoustic Version~
4. TOKYO ~Instrumental~



Good-Bye Days


1. Good-bye days
2. Skyline
3. It’s happy line
4. Good-bye days ~Instrumental~



I Remember You


1. I remember you
2. Cloudy
3. Good-bye days ~YUI Acustic Version~
4. I remember you ~Instrumental~



Rolling Star


1. Rolling star
2. Winter Hot Music
3. I remember you ~YUI Acoustic Version~
4. Rolling star ~Instrumental~



CHE.R.RY


1. CHE.R.RY
2. Driving today
3. Rolling star~YUI Acoustic Version
4. CHE.R.RY~Instrumental~



My Generation/Understand


1. My Generation
2. Understand
3. CHE.R.RY~YUI Acoustic Version~
4. My Generation~Instrumental~



Love & Truth


1. LOVE&TRUTH
2. Jam
3. My Generation ~YUI Acoustic Version~
4. LOVE&TRUTH ~Instrumental~



Namidairo


1. Namidairo
2. I wanna be…
3. LOVE & TRUTH ~YUI Acoustic Version~
4. Namidairo ~Instrumental~



Summer Song


1. SUMMER SONG
2. Oh My God
3. Laugh away ~YUI Acoustic Version~
4. SUMMER SONG ~Instrumental~



Again


01. Again
02. Sea
03. SUMMER SONG ~YUI Acoustic Version~
04. Again (instrumental)



It´s all too much/Never say die


1. It’s all too much
2. Never say die
3. again -YUI Acoustic Version-
4. It’s all too much -Instrumental-



Gloria


1. GLORIA
2. Muffler
3. It’s all too much -YUI Acoustic Version-
4. GLORIA -Instrumental-



To  Mother


1. to Mother
2. Tonight
3. GLORIA -YUI Acoustic Version-
4. to Mother -Instrumental-



Rain


1. Rain
2. a room
3. How Crazy - YUI Acoustic Version -
4. Rain - Instrumetal -



It´s my Life/ Your Heaven


1. It's My Life
2. Your Heaven
3. Rain - YUI Acoustic Version -
4. It's My Life - Instrumental -



Hello~Paradise Kiss~

1.fight
2.If you
3.Happy Birthday to you you -YUI Acoustic Version-
4.fight -Instrumental-

1. HELLO~Paradise Kiss~
2. YOU
3. It’s My Life ~YUI Acoustic Version~
4. HELLO~Instrumental~



Green a.live


01. Green a.live
02. Let's face it
03. HELLO ~ YUI Acoustic Version
04. Green a.live ~ Instrumental



Figth
(Proximamente 05.09.2012)


1.fight
2.If you
3.Happy Birthday to you you -YUI Acoustic Version-
4.fight -Instrumental-


1 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Los links ya no sirven, ¿Alguien los puede arreglar, por favor?

Publicar un comentario

Template by:

Free Blog Templates